Making Refreshing Ginger, Orange, Apple Juice
Ginger root, oranges and apples can be combined in a very refreshing juice that will boost your energy levels.
Preparation is very simple and can be done in few minutes - this also depends on the type of juicer that you have.
This juice is going to be consumed right after preparation, so to speed things up, centrifugal juicer will be used.
Centrifugal juicer with sharp blades will do its job rather quickly and produce valuable juice that is rich in healthy nutrients that can help you with:
- various cramps and morning sickness,
- can reduce pain and inflammation,
- regulate digestion,
- boost immune system and energy levels,
- help with the weight loss, etc.
- apple: peel off apple, remove seeds and chop it down to smaller pieces,
- oranges (two): peel of oranges, slice them into several smaller pieces and remove seeds if you see them,
- ginger root: wash it and peel off ginger root and than cut it into thin slices, which can be cut down even further.
To extract as much as possible juice from ginger, it is recommended to juice it with some water added.
Although one apple and two oranges have plenty of moisture/liquids for juicing ginger in centrifugal juicer, adding 2-3 ounces (0.6 - 0.9 dcl) of water into the juicer can help extract more valuable nutrients from the ginger.
So, place oranges, apple and ginger root into the juicer, add some plain cold water and make yourself a fresh home-made juice.
When the juice is done, pour it into the glass and enjoy it right away.
If you want to store it, keep it into the fridge - but, if you consider storing it in the fridge, if you have time, try to make it using cold-press masticating juicer, since centrifugal juicers mix juice with plenty of air which can lead to juice oxidation over period of day or two (sometimes even hours).