Compare Breville Juicers
Juicing is increasingly becoming a part of today’s life. This is very good because rather than consuming sodas and fancy energy drinks, juices are anytime better as they clean the gut, improve skin and help one lose weight.
However, an interesting fact is that despite most people are becoming juice fans, they don’t own a juicer. Since visiting a juice bar daily can be both expensive as well as time-consuming, it’s better to invest in a juicer. Extracting fresh juices at home is hygienic and healthy, and saves money and time too.
Published: June 3, 2021.
Breville is known for their good-looking and lasting kitchen appliances. Their juicers too are no exception. However, there are ten Breville juicers and hence it may be a little daunting to decide which one to buy. Though all these juicers are good in their own way, each has a different set of features and specialties, and so, can meet the needs of different users. It’s better to look into each of them.
1. Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
Breville BJS600XL has an unusual vertical masticating design. Being a very compact juicer, it can fit easily in cabinets and even on countertops.
Note: If anyone owns Omega VRT350, he’ll find that Breville BJS600XL is an exact replica of Omega VRT350, except Breville stamp and color scheme. They are even made in the same Chinese factory and in case of performance, Breville BJS600XL is slightly more efficient because it can juice wheatgrass and kale more efficiently; otherwise, there is no difference even in performance. So, users can buy either of these two juicers.
Breville BJS600XL Features:
- Super-quiet 240-watt induction motor
- Cold press technology that squeezes juice slowly out of the produce
- Dual stage system that works in either direction and thereby frees up clogs and maximizes yield
- An auger and strainer made of Ultem material which is 8 time stronger than plastic material used in most other slow juicers
Breville BJS600XL Pros:
- Super-quiet, less than 100 RPM
- Juice contains less froth and more fiber
- Easy cleaning, a brush is included to help keep the filter clean and sparkling
- Overload protection – the system shuts down automatically when there is extra load
- Removable pulp collector and juicing jug for easier storage
- 10 year warranty for motor
- Reasonable price
Breville BJS600XL Cons:
- Other parts have only 1 year warranty
- A lot of pulp is produced which is very smooth, but after all it’s pulp
- Produce should be chopped before putting into the juicer
- Some users find it jamming up while dealing with hard produce, but this can be overcome by dicing the ingredients into smaller pieces and not putting too much in one batch
If users are interested in maximum juice extraction with less froth and are not much concerned about speed, Breville BJS600XL is an excellent juicer for them. Most users are happy with its excellent performance as it extracts maximum juice when the fruits and vegetables are sliced into small chunks.
For more reviews and recommendations, check Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer Amazon link (link opens in the new window).
2. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain has become very popular with regular users because it’s convenient to use and reasonably priced. It has a powerful motor that offers the power of a centrifugal juicer while extracting juice that is delicious and wholesome as that produced by a masticating juicer.
Breville JE98XL Features:
- Nutri Disc with stainless steel mesh filters and steel blades
- Patented central feed system that extracts maximum juice and removes pulp
- Polymer body to last longer and withstand vibrations
- Powerful and versatile
- Lower noise levels
- 3” wide feed chute that saves some of users’ prep time
- 850 Watt power and two speed settings, 6500 RPM and 12,000 RPM for soft fruits and tough veggies respectively
Breville JE98XL Pros:
- Fast and powerful and deals well with veggies like spinach and celery
- Large feed chute
- Detachable pulp bin that can be lined up with a plastic bag, so, easy cleaning
- Quite handy when users have not much time
- 1.1L juice jug with froth separator
- All plastic parts are BPA-free and easy-to-clean
- Except Nutri Disc, filter basket and food pusher, everything is dishwasher-safe
- No heating during juicing so, no loss of nutrients
Breville JE98XL Cons:
- Some users have found leakage
- Not all parts are dishwasher-safe; thus cleaning takes a lot of time
If users’ reviews are taken into consideration, Breville JE98XL is the best centrifugal juicer in the market today. It’s best in extracting juice and gives the driest pulp.
For more reviews and recommendations, check our Breville JE98XL article or Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor Amazon link (both links open in the new windows).
3. Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville 800JEXL is a versatile centrifugal juicer that guarantees to meet users’ everyday requirements. Most importantly, it doesn’t heat up the juice; thus the juice retains nutrients, enzymes as well as flavors to maximum levels.
Breville 800JEXL Features:
- Nutri-Disc and a unique extraction system to extract maximum nutrition from vegetables and fruits
- No heating so no loss of nutrients
- Two distinct speeds and the juicer automatically decides the correct speed depending upon the types of ingredients, low speed for softer ingredients and high speed for harder ones
- Circular 3” wide chute so, much preparation time is saved
- Electric motor that increases power under yield which further saves time
- Convenient for first-time users because of inclusion of juicing pitcher, pusher, pulp container and manual
- Titanium-plated cutting disk
Breville 800JEXL Pros:
- Durable stainless steel body
- Easy cleaning
- A range of safety features
- Dual speed control
- Commercial power
- Big feeding tube saves prep time
Breville 800JEXL Cons:
- Price is higher for a centrifugal juicer
- Can’t juice wheatgrass
- Unlike most other Breville products, this one is noisy and annoying
Breville 800JEXL is a very good juicer for beginners. As a mid-range price juicer, it meets expectations quite well. Most users’ reviews tell that it performs well. It’s a bulky juicer, but durable and effective to last long.
For more reviews and recommendations, check Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor Amazon link (link opens in the new window).
4. Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer
Breville BJE510XL has a smart chip inside so, it’s a smart juicer. It’s easy to use and efficient. It also has some additional beautiful features that make it stand out from other centrifugal juicers.
Breville BJE510XL Features:
- Smart chip fitted in Breville BJE510XL automatically adjusts power as per the need
- Patented Nutri-Disc system that extracts every last drop of juice without losing any nutrients
- The Nutri-Disc system transfers juice from pulp to beaker without heating and so, all enzymes and nutrients are retained
- Blades reinforced with titanium so as to keep them sharper for longer
- Parts that come in contact with produce and juices are BPA-free
- 900-watt heavy duty motor giving high speeds of 6500 RPM for juicing soft fruits and 12,000 RPM for juicing harder fruits and vegetables
- The main highlight of the juicer is the 5-speed selector customized for different food sets. It enables the user to choose the most appropriate speed for the produce so as to get the maximum goodness from the juicer.
Breville BJE510XL Pros:
- Breville BJE510XL offers a control on speed allowing the user to juice the produce in the best possible way.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance. Most parts can be safely cleaned in the dishwasher’s top shelf.
- Aesthetically pleasing design – cord hides beneath the base and a stainless steel body that looks nice on the countertop
- Can withstand hours of heavy usage, heavy-duty construction with 900W motor and premium-grade polymer body
- Spacious feed tube significantly minimizes prep time. It’s 3” wide and can accommodate large pieces of produce which means less time for dicing and slicing.
- Highly stable
Breville BJE510XL Cons:
- Juice is a bit frothy and has a short shelf life
- Not very good at juicing leafy greens
- Cannot juice wheatgrass
- Not very easy to clean because first it has to be opened through all its locks and latches and then every part should be removed and cleaned thoroughly which can take longer than usual, but this is not a worrisome drawback
If users are looking for high-quality juice daily, Breville BJE510XL is a great juicer. It’s pleasing to look at and very durable.
For more reviews and recommendations, check Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer Amazon link (link opens in the new window).
5. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville BJE200XL is a centrifugal juicer and is perfect for juicing hard produce. For a centrifugal juicer, it’s very affordable. It’s small, compact and can withstand years of everyday use.
Breville BJE200XL Features:
- 700W motor with the speed of 14,000 RPM that extracts juice within no time
- Stainless steel micro-mesh filters for easy cleaning and longer life
- 3.3” wide feed tube equipped with titanium blades eliminating the requirement of pre-cutting the produce
- Locking mechanism ensures safety as the juicer won’t start if it’s not properly locked
- 800ml juice jug with a froth separator
- A stabilizing knife and a dual knife blade centered assembly
- Titanium cutting discs
Breville BJE200XL Pros:
- Great speed, makes juice within seconds
-Minimal pre-cutting, so great time-saving
- Snap-locking mechanism allows users to remove every component easily and quickly for rinsing
- Most users trust this centrifugal juicer and recommend it
Breville BJE200XL Cons:
- High noise level
- A lot of air is taken in and thus juice is oxidized and so, it should be consumed immediately as it won’t last for more than a day
- Users have to hold it firmly on the top otherwise it spews out the contents
Most users look for efficiency, speed and ease of clean. Breville BJE200XL passes all these tests excellently and therefore is very popular among users. For those users who have no or very less time, this is the best juicer because it requires almost no preparation and cleaning time. Though its efficiency doesn’t match that of a masticating juicer, its speed counterbalances this.
For more reviews and recommendations, check our Breville BJE200XL article or Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor Amazon link (both links open in the new windows).
6. Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold
This juicer is Breville’s solution to the problem of short shelf life of juices made with centrifugal juicers. The Cold Spin technology is incorporated in Breville BJE430SIL to increase the shelf life of the juice. The meaning of this is that the juice jug is made to fit in the fridge and thus the juice can last up to 72 hours with its freshness and flavor unchanged with the correct temperature.
- Cold Spin Technology ensures longer shelf life of the juice
- 3 position switch: Slow, Fast and Off
- Detachable nozzle for easy collection of juice
- Brush is provided for easier cleaning
- BPA-free plastic parts ensuring safety
- 2-speed settings, lower for soft ingredients and higher for harder produce
- Neat out-of-sight storage for cord to keep the countertop clutter-free
- External pulp ejection for continuous juicing
- High-capacity juice jug and larger pulp collector
- No heating of juices so, no loss of nutrients
- Easy to use, even children can use
- Easy to clean
- Not very good for juicing leafy greens
- Short warranty period of 1 year
Among centrifugal juicers, perhaps this is the best one. The Cold Spin Technology is its USP that nullifies the disadvantages of this type of juicers. It might have some problems like difficulty in juicing leafy greens but its lower price range makes it worth buying.
For more reviews and recommendations, check Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold Amazon link (link opens in the new window).
7. Breville BJE820XL Juice Fountain Duo Dual Disc Juicer
Breville BJE820XL is on the highest rank on the company’s Juice Fountain list. It’s a premium juice extractor with a high price tag. It’s fast, easy-to-clean, user-friendly and has received nice reviews.
Breville BJE820XL Features:
- Two discs, viz. a puree disc and a juicing disc. Because of the puree disc, juice can be extracted even from soft fruits
- A colossal 1200W motor with 5 speed adjustable controls
- High-grade materials including a stainless steel mesh filter, a die cast metal body and titanium reinforced cutting disc
- Detachable pulp catcher
- Easy to clean
Breville BJE820XL Pros:
- With the biggest motor by Breville so far, it extracts juice from literally anything thrown to it within seconds
- All juicers by Breville are easy to clean and Breville BJE820XL is also no exception
- Speed control that can customize juicing based on the produce used
Breville BJE820XL Cons:
- Noisy like other centrifugal juicers
- Not good at juicing leafy greens
Users who have no problem to pay extra will find this juicer excellent given its speed and efficiency.
For more reviews and recommendations, check Breville BJE820XL Juice Fountain Duo Dual Disc Juicer Amazon link (link opens in the new window).
8. Breville BJB840XL Juice and Blend Dual-Purpose Juicer and Blender
A combination of a blender and a juicer, Breville BJB840XL can easily amaze anyone and is worth every penny. Some users may be held back with the price but they should remember that they are getting two items in one package.
Breville BJB840XL Features:
- Full metal body which is quite rare in case of juicers
- 5 speed settings including smoothie, ice-crush and pulse settings to enable users to juice a variety of products on the blender head and juice extractor head too with 5 different speed settings
- Massive 1200W motor
- A jug with a froth separator
- Safety locking arm
- Overload protector
Breville BJB840XL Pros:
- Breville BJB840XL is commercial grade and thus can be used for professional purpose
- Scratch- and chip-resistant glass pitcher
- 3” wide feed chute that accommodates whole frits and veggies
- Most parts are dishwasher-safe, thus easy cleaning
- Hemisphere blade and the Bowl technology which enhance the efficiency and juice quality according to the company
Breville BJB840XL Cons:
- High price
For users who value the fact that they will get two items in one package with which they can juice and blend though the price may seem high, this is a fantastic juicer-blender. Besides being dual purpose, it also has excellent safety features and a high power motor, which also should be considered while deciding whether to buy it or not.
For more reviews and recommendations, check Breville BJB840XL Juice and Blend Dual-Purpose Juicer and Blender Amazon link (link opens in the new window).
9. Breville JE95XL Juice Fountain Plus Electric Juicer
Breville Breville JE95XL Juice Fountain Plus Electric Juicer is a centrifugal juicer and comes at much lower price than that of its elder brother, Breville Juice Fountain Elite with same advantages and performance.
Breville Breville JE95XL Features:
- 850W dual speed motor
- High 14,000 RPM and low 6,500 RPM speed control settings for different types of produce
- Heavy grade polymer body to last for years
- One-year warranty
Breville Breville JE95XL Pros:
- Fast and powerful, like most centrifugal juicers
- 3” wide chute and plunger to force down the ingredients towards the blade
- Pulp collector (2.5L or 2.6 quarts) on the backside of the juicer and juice jug (1L or 1.1 quarts) with a froth separator on the front side
- Versatile, deals well with hard fruits as well as leafy greens
- Easy to use, clean and assemble
- Locking arm ensures safety
- Creates very low heat, thus produces high-quality juice
- 1 year warranty (non-transferable)
Breville Breville JE95XL Cons:
- While juicing leafy greens, users may have to run the pulp once more to extract all the juice
- High noise level but some users find it comparatively quieter
For those who want centrifugal juicers yet high-quality juice, this is a good juicer.
For more reviews and recommendations, check Breville JE95XL Two-Speed Juice Fountain Plus Amazon link (link opens in the new window).
10. Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor
Designed by the world-famous engineer, Keith Hensel, Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Juicer features a patented Italian made center knife blade cutting system to take juicing to the next level. It’s considered world’s first home juicer that takes in whole vegetables and fruits without having to chop or slice them. It’s named rightfully because it generates a flowing fountain of juice as against other juicers.
Breville JE900 Features:
- 600W motor generating 14,500 RPM of speed for centrifugal juicing
- Patented Italian made center blade assembly that shreds the pulp into tiny particles while pushing it against the filter
- Stainless steel micromesh filter with thousands of holes to ensure maximum juicing surface area to extract every last drop of juice from the pulp
Breville JE900 Pros:
- Extremely high speed for superfast juicing
- 3” feed chute accommodates whole vegetables and fruits, thus no need to slice or chop the produce
- Juice collecting jar with a froth separator
- Very easy to clean, with all parts dishwasher-safe (top-shelf)
- Accompanied by a brush if users want to clean with hands
- Large pulp collector eliminates the need of emptying every time and designed to be lined with a standard grocery plastic bag making it easy to clean
- Base cord wrap reduces cluttering appearance
- Stylish looks
- Comes with instruction manual with tips and recipes useful for first-time users
- 1 year warranty
Breville JE900 Cons:
- High noise level
- Particles may be spewed out during juicing
Users value the stylish body of Breville JE900 Juice Fountain and its extremely fast speed. Thus it’s useful for those who want fast juicing while starting their day.
For more reviews and recommendations, check Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor Amazon link (link opens in the new window).
These are the 10 best Breville juicers on the market. Which one is the best for you, depends on your personal needs and preferences, of course.