OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler Review
OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler is a kitchen tool that has gained confidence of numerous chefs and culinary professionals because it has passed their tests for almost two years. These experts have guaranteed that OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler is the best peeler for most people.
The tests were performed on a range of fruits and vegetables and it was seen that the tool did far better than several other models. It was the most comfortable and easiest peeler to hold during hours of peeling and has the sharpest swivel blades.
OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler Specifications
- Dimensions: 7” x 1” x 1” (18 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm),
- Weight: 60g,
- Materials: Plastic, stainless steel, Santoprene,
- Color: Black.
OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler Features
- Glides smoothly through even the hardest vegetable and fruit skins,
- Sharp, hardened, pivoting stainless steel swiveling twin blades that give flexible action and remove all the inedible outer layers easily and keep the edible part intact,
- Slip-proof Santoprene oversized rubber handle, comfortable even with repetitive strokes, ensures firm grip even when the handle is wet,
- Built-in potato eye remover,
- Dishwasher safe,
- Lifetime warranty.
All in all, OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler is a useful tool for those who need a good peeler and are not very comfortable with knives for peeling purposes. It smoothly removes the skin without digging into the inner part thus keeping it intact and providing the best performance.
For more reviews and recommendations, check OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler Amazon link (link opens in the new window).